I had previously replaced the switch on the Dist + and true bypassed it. It came back with power issues. It turned out a wire came loose from the power jack so it was a simple repair.

Loose wire:

Cleaned and tinned everything before any soldering(even the lug at the power jack):

And everything soldered into place:

Moving on to the Phase 90. First thing done was to remove the electrical tape covering the + V wire to the board. I used heat shrink to clean it up.

Here you can see tape on the power plug to isolate it from the enclosure. Not needed so I removed it later.

Here is all of the work done. The LED was positioned on the side of the switch to not mess up the script logo.

Tested and done!!!

Advertisements