Straight to the pictures.

The problematic switch:

The reason why the switch would get stuck and sometimes no even lift the contacts(therefor no signal) is because the plastic bell cap the moves the contacts was out of place. All I had to do was to push it into place.

I did not like the wiring at the switch also. It looked too prone to grounding issues so I cleaned it up. Here it is in progress. I shortened the leads and used heat shrink to keep them tight in place.

Here is the new wiring done. A lot cleaner, ain’t it?

Advertisements