Such an easy fix this one. The power tubes and two of the preamp tubes didn’t light up. There was no schematic available so I had to hit Peavey up. I got tired of waiting though so I found a bunch of gut shots and I noticed a couple of wires were installed the wrong way. I switched them around and lo and behold, the amp turns on and works with no problems.

You can see here the black/red wires that connect the main board to the preamp tubes board. The plug at the main board was backwards. I switched it around and it fixed the problem.

Done! It’s hard to see but the LEDs are lit up. I should have taken pictures of the tubes though!